Biosnap glue boards can be used in a variety of situations, from home and garden to industry, by a professional pest controller. Simply place the glue boards along runways indoors where rodent activity has been seen. For maximum effectiveness, apply one dose of rat and mouse lure to each bait holder.
- For rodent control only
- For use by professional operators only
- For indoor use only
The COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) Regulations 2002 (as amended) apply to the use of this product at work.
Guidance on the safe use of rodenticides is provided in leaflets AIS 31 and MISC 515 at www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/biopestindex
- Avoid excessive contamination of coveralls.
Search for and remove rodent bodies at frequent intervals** during treatment (unless used in sewers). Collect and dispose of the remains of bait and any remaining rodent bodies after treatment (unless used in sewers). You must ensure that you comply with legislation regarding the correct disposal of waste.
For further guidance, contact the Environment Agency or your local Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) office.
(** Intervals will vary depending on formulation and treatment regime; therefore the user should refer to and comply with the manufacturer’s guidelines).
- Wild mammals and birds may be at greater risk if this product is not used in accordance with the label.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- Keep in a safe place
- Empty container completely and dispose of safely.
- Where appropriate, secure the bait sachet at its placement site to reduce the likelihood of its removal by rodents [or by surges of water if intended for use in sewers]