Xlure RTU Overview
The Xlure RTU is a ready to use diamond trap containing nature identical pheromones for attracting stored product flying insects. Xlure RTU diamond traps can be used as part of comprehensive or simple monitoring programmes in food production and storage. Designed to target Plodia/Ephestia species with the option of choosing one of our combo traps that include additional pheromones.
- Precision dosed pheromone and food attractant incorporated into glue for dual-action insect attraction.
- Pherogel™ technology used to ensure the steady release of pheromones.
- Traps multiple insects, reducing labour costs of handling individual pheromone dispensers.
- Insecticide free and non-toxic.
- Ready to use and disposable, therefore prevents possible contaminations from nicotine, pesticides, scented lotions etc.
- High quality cardboard with printed grid for easy insect counting.
- Metal detectable to prevent entry into food production lines.
- Data table to record weekly insect counts.
- Available with wall hangers that hold the trap away from the wall, allowing airflow to move the pheromone through the trap for a broader reach.
- Available in three pheromone combinations depending on monitoring requirements.